No products we produce, manufacture, market, or distribute are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program or taking any supplements or botanical extracts.
Your use of this site and the information available on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
This website is operated by The African Cannamed Co. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to The African Cannamed Co .
The African Cannamed Co offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
All of our products are traditionally and solely intended for health/medical purposes and by legal adults and must be used responsibly. You must be 18 years old to purchase anything from this website.
By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that The African Cannamed Co has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Furthermore, you release and discharge all involved in the production and maintenance of this website from any and all liabilities. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
This site is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, distribute, transmit, or modify in any way any part of this site.
All names, logos, and trademarks are the property of African Smoke Headshop and you may not use any of such materials for any purpose without the express written agreement of African Smoke Headshop.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
We use a Courier to ship and deliver your products. These are door-to-door services. The delivery address must be a physical address, and cannot be a post office box. Someone will need to be available at the address to receive the delivery. Deliveries are made during business hours from Monday to Friday. We currently offer three courier options.
- Johannesburg & Surrounding areas – This will reach you on the next business day after we dispatch your order.
- Cape Town & Surrounding areas – This will reach you within 1-3 business days from dispatch.
- Durban and Surrounding areas – This will reach you within 1-3 business days of dispatch.
– Outlying areas – This will reach you within 2-3 business days of dispatch.